providing practical and responsible financial support
Engage Finance - delivering payroll and financial services
We offer a range of payroll services to individuals, organisations and voluntary groups who employ people. That might be individuals in receipt of Self-Directed Support or Independent Living Fund employing personal care staff or workers in the community – we do the hard work for you.
Our services scale, so it doesn’t matter whether you’re a large third sector organisation with more complicated needs or an individual wanting to remove the hassle and responsibility of payroll. We deliver a bespoke service based on your requirements.
For a monthly fee we can:
- register you with HM Revenue and Customs and deal with any future correspondence, fill in forms and new legislation as well as prepare your wage slips for each employee
- calculate the employer/employee National Insurance
- organise PAYE and statutory payments and provide you with a report of the correct monthly PAYE/National Insurance to be paid to HMRC
- complete your employers annual year end return and prepare P14 and P60 forms on line filing
- manage a payroll bank account for you to pay employees, pensions and HMRC direct
- process and pay care/respite invoices
- assist with the setting up of auto enrolment and administer monthly thereafter ensuring you are legally compliant
- complete monitoring reports to funders on your behalf
We also offer a range of complete accountancy and book-keeping services for larger organisations with more complex needs.
To find out more about all of the payroll and finance services we offer, contact email@example.com or call 0141 887 7707.
Our finance team is made up of five fantastic folk. Here's a description of each of their roles so you know who to contact if you have a query: