Third Sector Lab - Case studies: telling stories to support your cause
11am - 12.30pm
Telling stories can make your cause come to life and inspire your audiences to take action. But how do you make sure you keep your stories respectful and dignified? Join us to explore the best ways of connecting with your audiences.
This webinar will cover:
- Why telling stories works
- Examples of charities that are using stories well
- Exploration of consent and ethics in using case studies
- How to structure and share stories that connect with your audiences
- Using writing, video, audio, graphics and animation to deliver your message
This session is open to any charity sector employees and volunteers across the UK. Where spaces are limited priority will be given to grant holders of The William Grant Foundation, The Robertson Trust, Inspiring Scotland, The National Lottery Community Fund and The RS MacDonald Charitable Trust.