Just Enterprise - Understanding Social Enterprise
6pm - 8pm
If you’re from an ethnic minority and have bright business ideas, are working or volunteering for a group or a charity which is already trading, or have entrepreneurial plans to develop an existing project, our Understanding Social Enterprise workshop is a must-do for you.
If you or your organisation have aspirations and plans to deliver socially good services this workshop will support you to identify enterprising opportunities and develop your business goals. We can even help you turn a community organisation which is already trading informally into a proper social enterprise.
During the workshop topics covered include:
- an introduction to social enterprise
- an overview of social enterprise structures and the current landscape
- how to identify enterprise opportunities
- social enterprise case studies
For you if you work or volunteer with an ethnic minorities organisation and:
- want to know more about social enterprise
- would like to identify opportunities for income generation
- you want to formalise your group’s enterprise activities
Monday 19th April 2021 – 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Online via ZOOM (there is no need to have your own Zoom account to attend the session – just access to the internet).
This course is fully funded and there is no charge to participants
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.