Business Gateway - The young person’s guide to starting a business
6pm - 8pm
This webinar will provide you with information, direction and support on a range of topics, including:
- Planning (before you start, & once you are up and running)
- The personal benefits of working for yourself
- How to make sure your idea is viable and sustainable
- How to research your market and market your business
- How to register and set up - sole trader or a limited company
From this workshop, you'll take away the knowledge and tools you need to plan and register your business, as well as being able to identify who your customers are.
This webinar will be held on GoToWebinar.