Business Gateway - HR – Recruiting, managing, and retaining staff
10am - 12pm
One of the scariest things you can do as a business is take on staff – from hiring, interviewing, payroll, pensions, contracts, remote working and more, it is a minefield for the business owner.
This webinar will allow you to have the key information in your possession to take on staff and manage your team.
- Recruiting, managing, and retaining staff
- Attracting and recruiting the best and right people for our business
- Our obligations as employers
- Managing people to stay with us
- Moving on
We will also look at:
- How in the current climate you can manage staff and teams in a remote environment, considering their productivity, efficiency, and the issues of home working
- How you can best manage staff to ensure productivity is kept and mental health is supported
- The impact of companies who may be considering restructuring and therefore redundancy for the first time and how that can be managed