SCVO - Meeting today’s volunteering challenges
10am - 1pm
Organisations change and adapt over time, and never more so than in the past couple of years. Therefore, it is important volunteering is reviewed so it matches the needs of your organisation and the expectations of current and future volunteers. This online course is interactive, blending practical examples and group discussions, which will allow you to consider and explore:
- volunteering today - trends and developments
- volunteering in my organisation - what makes it ‘sticky’?
- the volunteer journey - making it long and interesting!
- supporting volunteers - to help them give their best
- rewarding volunteers - celebrating success
- creating an action plan - developing volunteering in your organisation
- Who is the course aimed at?
This online course is aimed at anyone who is responsible for developing volunteer management within an organisation or for anyone who is responsible for managing volunteers directly.