Report Writing Training - For CMHWB Recipients Only
10am - 12pm
Writing to demonstrate value, showcase successes, and learning for the future .
By the end of this 2 hour training you will:
- Know how to plan out our report and why planning is important
- Have some ideas of how to collect different types of data
- Understand the importance of accurate financial reporting
- Understand the difference between quantitative and qualitative reporting
- Have some ideas of how to collect impactful evidence to showcase your work
- Have some ideas on how to present your work to funders and other external partners
This training is designed with recipients of the CMHWB in mind but has broad appeal and would be beneficial to any team members writing reports for external partners.