Just Enterprise - Start Up Workshop – Digital Ways of Working
This 2 hour workshop will guide you through user research, product design and engaging with your beneficiaries and customers via social media platforms. We discuss building a brand in a digital world – use of storytelling in brand and content creation, examples of social enterprises who got it right, digital tools and tips for start ups. Content includes:
- What is the problem you are trying to solve?
- How to engage with your audiences (both beneficiaries and customers), through which channels and why bother?
- The role of your social media community in testing the design (of your product or service)
- User research, user journey and testing efficiency of the digital journey
- How do you know it is working? Introduction to analytics and evidence/data
- Signposting to existing workshops and resources – e.g. Digital Boost