Just Enterprise - Measuring Social Impact (6 wk course) 1
10am - 12pm
This online course combines 6 step by step workshops with one to one support that will enable you to effectively evidence the difference your organisation makes to the people and communities you work with.
Through online interactive workshops that will run once a week for 6 weeks you will gain the skills to create and implement an impact measurement plan for your organisation. This will cover the fundamentals including: establishing a clear problem statement, to writing SMART outcomes and performance indicators, right through to identifying appropriate data collection methods. Your facilitator is available in between workshops for additional support and each participant will have a follow up one to one session to ensure all plans are fit for purpose and ready to implement.
For you if:
- you run or work for a social enterprise/not-for-profit business
- you are new to the topic of measuring impact, or need a refresher
- you want to be able to define and prove your social impact
- you want to collect useful data and not waste time
- you want to be able to tell the story of the difference your organisation makes socially, environmentally or in your community
- you want to review impact measurement priorities in the wake of the pandemic
This course is fully funded and there is no charge to participants
This course will run online via ZOOM – 10.00 am to 12.00 pm on the following dates in April/May 2023. Please note participants MUST be able to commit to attending each of the 6 sessions:
Session 1 : Tuesday 18th April 2023
Session 2 : Tuesday 25th April 2023
Session 3 : Tuesday 2nd May 2023
Session 4 : Tuesday 9th May 2023
Session 5 : Tuesday 16th May 2023
Session 6 : Tuesday 23rd May 2023
Worksheets and templates will be provided ahead of each workshop and there may be a small amount of work to be done after some of the sessions.