Business Gateway - An introduction to business websites & what you need to consider - DigitalBoost
10.00am - 12pm
This webinar will take you right from the beginning of website building. You will learn about:
- The need to determine website objectives
- The importance of knowing who your audience is and measuring results
- Setting clear calls to action and creating engaging content.
- Create your brand’s visual identity online, your site’s blueprint and how you can structure your site map.
- What’s involved in registering and maintaining your site content and options for hosting it.
This webinar will also offer guidance on when and how to outsource your website development. Covering topics such as where to find a contractor, what to organise first and costing for the work.
Please note: A confirmation email including the link to join the webinar will be sent to you by email when you have booked your place. Please leave time give yourself enough time to register on the platform at the start of the session. You may need to look in your ‘Clutter’ or ‘Spam’ folder to find it.
This is a ‘DigitalBoost’ event which is funded by Digital Scotland and delivered by Business Gateway.