Social Investment Scotland - Impact Workshop
10am - 12pm
Join us online to learn how to define, manage and articulate your impact using best practice tools & frameworks with our Head of Impact, Lindsay Wake.
The Social Investment Scotland Impact Team will take you through the nuts and bolts of delivering and tracking your organisation's impact.
You are invited to join us for an engaging session that will help you define, manage and articulate your impact using best practice tools and frameworks. Participants will:
• benefit from expert impact guidance from SIS’s Head of Impact
• be introduced to key impact concepts including 5 Dimensions of Impact; theory of change and how to create impact measurement plans and toolkits
• participate in key discussions such as ‘how much is enough’ (relating to data and other impact evidence)
• interact with other Social Enterprise peers to share and develop their own practice
• be provided with a range of resources that will support their continuing impact management journey