Renfrewshire COC - 12 Days of Digital December - Day 4 – What A Podcast Could Do For Your Business… And How To Make It Happen (With Colin Kelly from Comsteria)
10am - 1pm
2020 has been a huge year for podcasting with more than 10 million people in the UK now listening regularly.
Is it time your business got involved and launched a podcast?
Colin Kelly is a former Clyde 1 radio presenter who now runs a training and consultancy business based in Bishopton. He’s helped many businesses get started with podcasting and is here to help you do the same.
This easy to follow introductory session includes additional audio editing tutorial videos and there will be plenty opportunity to ask questions.
Our session will cover:
- What is a podcast and how do they work?
- Why should your business have a podcast?
- Examples of podcasts from businesses across various sectors
- What makes a good podcast? – The essential elements you need
- Rules about music in podcasts
- Choosing a hosting provider
- Equipment you need
- Audio editing tutorials
- How to monetise a podcast
- + your questions answered