Renfrewshire Adult Protection Committee Conference
This event is being hosted by Renfrewshire Adult Protection Committee and our theme this year is “Trauma Informed Approach to Adult Support & Protection”
Listen, learn, and develop your practice from our keynote speakers:
- Tam Baillie, Independent chair – Renfrewshire Adult Protection Committee
- Joanne MacDonald, Depute Chief Social Work Advisor, Scottish Government, ASP Revised Codes of Practice
- Dr Karen Treisman, Dr Karen Treisman, MBE, Clinical Psychologist, organisational consultant, and trauma specialist.
- Collin Scott, Hourglass, Community Response coordinator (Scotland), presenting a case where trauma had affected an adult’s ability to safeguard themselves.
- Ian McGoldrick, May Jasper and Sarah Conway, Renfrewshire Mental Health Team, how they took a Trauma Informed approach to an AS & P case.
- John Hickey, Clinical Psychologist, Renfrewshire HSCP, presenting a model of Dementia Care, which has a Trauma Informed approach at its core.
To book a place please complete the online booking form booking form. (Closing dates for applications will be Friday 15 September.)
Please note that there is no cost to attend the conference, but any cancellation made on Thursday 28 September or thereafter will incur a £20 charge, as well as no shows on the day.