Just Enterprise - Writing for the Web
10am - 12pm
Contrary to popular belief, the written word is still going strong, but the way we, and our customers, use websites and digital content has dramatically changed over recent years. In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn the importance of crafting relevant, attention-grabbing and accurate content on your social enterprise’s website and social media channels.
During the session, you’ll identify and include critical keywords on your website, words that match your organisation’s objectives and help with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). You’ll also be introduced to some of the digital content marketing tools available and how to use them to improve your website’s written content. You’ll learn how to create content that is appealing to your core client base and also discover tools that will help you monitor the effectiveness of your website.
For you if:
- You will be writing content for your organisation’s website and/or social media
- You supervise or influence your organisation’s online presence
- You want a better understanding of SEO and marketing tools for digital platforms
- You want to create written content that attracts your target client base
This workshop is available on the following dates online:
- Tuesday 31st October – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Wednesday 29th November – 10:00am – 12:00pm