Just Enterprise - Charitable Trading
10.30am - 12pm
This ONLINE workshop is a precursor to the Just Enterprise ‘Establishing a Trading Subsidiary’ workshop.
During this session, participants will explore the law and how it applies to charity trading. You’ll discover what kinds of trading are permissible for charities, and how you can carry out non-charitable trading and still stay on the right side of the law.
The session will include information about the legal implications of trading as a charity, and when it is appropriate or legally necessary to set up a trading arm for your organisation.
For you if:
- You work or volunteer for a charity that trades
- You work or volunteer for a charity and would like to trade but aren’t sure what you can and can’t do within the law
- You want to understand the implications of trading for charities
We have the following dates for this online workshop:
- Tuesday 23rd January 2024 – 10.30 am to 12.00 noon
- Wednesday 20th March 2024 – 10.30 am to 12.00 noon
Please use the form below to book your workshop. You have to be logged in or registered to be able to submit the form.
This course is fully funded and there is no charge to participants