Business Gateway - Effective Use of Canva - DigitalBoost
9.30am - 12.30pm
What to expect from this event
Create visual content, graphics, advertisements, and branded social media content with ease using Canva, a multimedia platform packed with many design functionalities and features.
We will look at how to build your own images or choose from hundreds of professionally created layouts and templates. We can edit, upload, and use objects based on our new designs using a drag-and-drop interface.
It's simple to manipulate text, add stickers or shadows, and layer images. Choose from a huge feature library.
Key Learning Outcomes:
To help you become more proficient with Canva we will use the following:
- Overview of Canva
- Creating a new Canva project
- Creating an image for using Canva
- Creating a flyer
- Creating a social media post
- Brand kit
- Editing a design (from an existing template)
- Adding elements
- Working with images
- Adding text and using effects and animation
- Adding video and audio content
- Useful apps
- Adding features such as adding charts and QR codes
InCube (1st Floor)
27 High Street