Keep up to date with Engage Renfrewshire
RenSEN Newsletter - 14 November
Social Enterprise News
- Concerned about the long-term sustainability of your organisation? – Just Enterprise has a new programme commencing 11 January to 21 March which will help you to review your organisation’s operational and financial sustainability. This programme is for senior leaders. Full details can be found here.
- Buy Social Campaign – If you would like to have your organisation added to Social Enterprise Scotland’s Winter gifting campaign, email email@example.com. To find out more about the campaign, visit the website: buysocialscotland.com
- SCDC is working with DTAS to host local events across Scotland, as well as three national webinars to assist communities using the self-facilitation guide and consultation engagement funding to make their views known. You can view the video from the first webinar here.
Studio FV Offer
During November and December StudioFV would like to offer RenSen members a promotional marketing package for their organisation. This limited time offer would cover:
- All pre and post production activities
- 1 full day of filming with crew, direction and interviewer
- Editing and sound production
- Colour grading and final touches
- An output of a 1.30 minute video covering a subject of the clients choice
- A piece of digital design for social media/websites
- Total cost = £990.00
Anyone who books with us in November or December can choose to have their work carried out before or after Christmas, up until March 2024.To speak to us about this offer you can get in touch with Lou at: Lou.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
This monthly online workshop will introduce artists and cultural organisations to environmental action and climate justice, and the many ways you can approach it including mitigation, adaptation and using your influence.
We will give you a background to Creative Carbon Scotland and show you how to take your first steps to tackle your carbon emissions, adapt to the impacts of climate change, and use your influence towards audiences and communities.
Next RenSEN Network Meeting