Engage Daily Update - 29 March
The course will run for 8 weeks, 3 days a week (Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays) 10am -14.30, course will be delivered from West College Scotland Paisley Campus, Abercorn Building, adhering to all Covid 19 Health & Safety guidelines. Lunches and travel will be provided.
*Due to Covid 19 we are restricting the numbers to 10 participants
Clients entering onto the course will gain support on
- increased confidence, motivation and transferable skills
- increased work ethics and leadership practice.
- opportunity to progress to education, training or employment.
- SQA / SCQF levelled qualifications if appropriate.
- access to college wide resources and facilities
There will be an information session for clients that are interested in the course. These information sessions will be done online through Teams or telephone calls (whichever is easiest for the client) . Dates for information sessions will be Tuesday 13 & Wednesday 14 April. All referrals should come directly to Fraser McKinlay.
The start date of the course will be Wednesday 21st April. Course will run until the 11th June.
Any questions please contact Fraser McKinlay email@example.com or mobile 07534002229
Support for Individuals
Support for Organisations
Our latest blog post from our Community Capacity Development Officer looks at funding fayres in the digital world, how we stay connected and how we access vital funding information.
There’s still time to sign up for our next funding fayre happening tomorrow, 30th March at 10am
Renfrewshire Employability programme - Join us on Tuesday 27 April at 10am for a short briefing on the various employability programmes now available in Renfrewshire; this one hour session is aimed at anyone delivering services for young people, employability practitioners and business leaders. You will hear from Invest and Engage about what’s available, when and for whom. Register here
The Bridge and other CYP Service Developments - Monday 19 April 10-11am, via MS Teams
There are various exciting developments in the types and styles of services becoming available to CYP in Renfrewshire. Join our one hour session aimed at anyone delivering services for families, children & young people. You will hear from Renfrewshire Council Educational Psychology Team and Children’s Services department about important developments, projects and opportunities to get involved. Register here
Stroke Association Online Support
The Stroke Association have several Online Stroke Café’s available for people who have had a stroke and / or in a caring role who live in Scotland. These Café’s are all face to face, peer support groups run on Zoom. If you or anyone you know are interested, please feel free to pass the details on to them!
The Stroke Café’s are as follows:
- Online Stroke Café – Every other Thursday at 10.30am or 1.30pm. This café is for stroke survivors and their family/carers and is a place to share, find support and have a blether!
- Online Carers Café – these Café’s run on Tuesday’s at 10.30am and is a great place for Carers to have that chat and share. These Café’s run every other Tuesday,
- Online Younger Person’s Café – This Café is for those who are between the ages of 18-35 and will begin on Friday March 26th at 10.30am
If you are interested in attending please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and Jack.email@example.com and they can give you a call and take some details. Links for the café are sent out to participants the day before.