Engage Daily Update -28 May
This Volunteers’ Week Engage Renfrewshire are encouraging members of the public to get involved and submit their thanks to the volunteers in their lives. Please share this messaging with your service users, community members, and we will be sharing widely through our channels to get messages from across Renfrewshire.
Messages can be a thank you to a group, a dedicated thank you to a volunteer, or a thank you to neighbours who offered support through lockdown.
Submit messages to email@example.com using the subject “Volunteer Thank You” before Friday June 4th and it will be shared publically on Engage Renfrewshire’s social media and dedicated Volunteers’ Week Thank You Board. Pictures are very welcome if you have permission to share them.
Everyone can also follow the discussions online using the hashtags #VolunteersWeekScot and #RenfrewshireVolunteers
Support for Individuals
Support for Organisations
If you would be interested in one of the presentations they have some available times & dates that are bookable now via the Calendly link below. Or email Stacey O'Flaherty - firstname.lastname@example.org a note of any dates/times that would be more suitable.
Renfrewshire Chamber of Commerce - Book now: Leadership For Today Workshops - Starting Thurs 10th June
An invitation to join our next TRANSFORM: Leadership for Today programme with John Armstrong – On Track Training & Coaching starting Thurs 10 June 12pm-1:15pm.
Places are limited to max 20 & FOC to attend for Chamber Members. To reserve your place online simply reply to this email, follow link https://www.renfrewshirechamber.com/event/transform-leadership-for-today-4/ or contact Bob Grant 07702 909476
Mapping your journey in an ever-changing world. The arrival of Covid-19 has had an enormous impact globally and as lockdown restrictions continue a “new normality” is starting to be established. So, what does this mean for leadership at work today? This programme will create an opportunity, for those leaders attending, to reflect on their experiences and learning so far and to map their own journey and their future in an ever changing world focusing on The Adaptive Leader, The Caring Leader & The Resilient Leader.
The Adaptive Leader Thursday 10 June 2021 12pm-1.15pm
- The VUCA World - What challenges and opportunities does this create for the Adaptive Leader?
- The Change Curve - Reacting to change and what this means for the Adaptive Leader
- The Skill Will Matrix - Using leadership and coaching styles as an Adaptive Leader
- How might we be able to turn adversity into opportunity?
The Caring Leader Thursday 17 June 12pm-1.15pm
- The Four Pillars of Trust - Building relationships of trust as a Caring Leader
- The Seesaw - Investing time to forge effective professional relationships as a Caring Leader
- The Communication Cycle - Prioritising time to connect and listen as a Caring Leader
- How can we support people to fulfil their potential at these challenging times?
The Resilient Leader Thursday 24 June 12pm-1.15pm
- Inspiring a Shared Vision - Working with vision and values during challenging times as a Resilient Leader
- Embrace the Opportunity - Planning and prioritising for the Resilient Leader
- Role Models and Maps - Be responsive and agile as a Resilient Leader
- What might we be able to do to stay strong and to build for the future?
The three seminars will be facilitated in a way that will allow those attending time to reflect, learn and contribute on the topic of leadership for today. A series of relevant, topical and pragmatic approaches will be shared, to allow leaders to develop their own toolbox with established and innovative ideas promoting effective leadership in the workplace.
Funded and developed by Renfrewshire Chamber our TRANSFORM program is designed to help you adapt and transition to the new business environment post-COVID. With online training and support in key areas including Leadership, Strategy, Digital, Green Recovery and Wellbeing. TRANSFORM is open to all members, is free to join and delivered between August 2020- June 2021.