Engage Daily Update - 14 September
Exciting new vacancy with RAMH
Support for Individuals
Support for Organisations
September Workshops for Start Up social entrepreneurs and established Social Enterprises
- 16 September – Start Up Workshop on Planning (Just Enterprise)
- 16 September – Start Up Workshop on Market Research (Just Enterprise)
- 16 September – Marketing Your Business on a Budget (Business Gateway)
- 20 September – Start Up Workshop on Cash Flow (Just Enterprise)
- 22 September – Start Up Workshop on Legal Implications of Setting Up a Social Enterprise (Just Enterprise)
- 22 September – Starting A Business (Business Gateway)
- 23 September – Start Up Workshop on Planning Your Market Research ( Just Enterprise)
- 23 September – Getting Started with Fund-raising (SCVO, fees apply)
- 24 September – HR Essentials for Running A Business (Business Gateway)
- 28 September – Protect Your Data from Hackers (Digitalboost)
- 29 September – Start Up Workshop on Mem and Arts (Just Enterprise)
- 29 September – Plan, Measure and Report Social Impact (SCVO, fees apply)
If you’re unable to attend daytime workshops then the Just Enterprise Steps to Start-Up programme is ideal for you. This online course is designed for new start social entrepreneurs. There are eight modules for you to complete at your own pace (total time commitment is 8 hours). There’s also a short video about the course on the Just Enterprise webpage. Booking details can be found here.
Funding to Support the Educations of Refugee and Displaced Children (Europe and Middle East)
The Al Madad Foundation has announced a new call for proposals to support innovative projects that make education safe, accessible, and resilient in emergencies and implement comprehensive wellbeing schemes into existing educational bodies supporting refugee and displaced children in Europe and the Middle East.
The closing date for applications is 11pm on the 5th October 2021.
This questionnaire is going to explore your own experiences as a volunteer as part of a study exploring the relationship between place and volunteering.
Specifically, you will be asked about the place you volunteer. A 'place' in this context is a combination of community and geographical location that together creates a sense of identity and shared purpose. For example, this could be a building, park, street, city or country. You might want to consider where and who your volunteering serves when answering questions about place.
Engage Renfrewshire Volunteering Site
We recently shared that our volunteering site has had a new update. Resources that cover the new functions and options are now available, and we’ve also developed some of our existing guidance on using the website to advertise your opportunities.
See some tips and guidance for writing an engaging advert here
If you are currently using or would like to use our volunteering website to recruit and manage your volunteer teams get in touch with our Volunteer Development Officer, Alice McBride