Engage Daily Update - 09 March
Support for Individuals
Minority Ethnic Matters Overview - 08 March
Seventh Citizens Panel Report - the survey was carried out in November and December 2020. We asked questions about health and social care experience during the COVID-19 pandemic and priorities for health and social care in the future
Change Cycle Employability Programme - referrals open 15 March
Support for Organisations
Update to Adapt and Thrive Programme: Scottish Groups Have an Extra Three Months to Apply
Charities, voluntary organisations, community groups, and social enterprises based in Scotland whose work has been significantly disrupted due to the pandemic can apply for specialist advice and funding to help them make the necessary changes to move forward.
The funding includes:
- Grants between £5,000-£75,000 to make the changes needed to operate sustainably.
- Flexible, 0% interest loans from £25,000 to £250,000. All loans recommendations will be based on an assessment of the organisation’s ability to service debt.
- In some cases, a blended approach of both grant and loan may be recommended. When this is the case, the minimum loan ‘portion’ that can be offered is £25,000.The funding is intended to be flexible and will be awarded on an unrestricted basis. Organisations will be able to adapt and divert the funding to what their organisation needs if circumstances change (for example in the case of a local lockdown).
Examples of the types of costs that can be funded include:
- Costs associated with adapting premises for re-opening (eg, PPE, perspex, glass).
- Staff salaries (eg, bringing back staff who have been furloughed so they can support the implementation of the recovery plan).
- Consultancy or short-term contracted staff.
- Contributions towards capital expenditure.
- Stock or materials required to support the implementation of the recovery plan.
- Changes to services if these changes directly support the recovery plan.
- Essential overheads and other fixed costs.
Priority will be given to organisations that fall within one or both of the following categories:
- Those operating in areas or with individuals who have suffered disproportionately from the effects of COVID-19, and where ongoing support is needed to ensure they are part of and benefit from the recovery efforts.
- Those working with people who have protected characteristics or the most vulnerable.
The deadline for applications has been extended from 31 March to 30 June 2021.
For more information please go to:- https://scvo.scot/support/coronavirus/funding/scottish-government/community-recovery/ And check out the slides from a recent webinar about the fund. https://bit.ly/3rs93eG
Wednesday, 17 March, 10am to 12noon
Data Protection - GDPR at Home
Friday, 26 March, 10am to 12noon
Equality & Diversity
Wednesday, 7 April, 10am to 12noon
Thursday, 15 April, 10am to 12noon
Integral Occupational Health COVID Webinar- FREE
Wednesday, 21 April, 10am to 11am
Monday, 26 April, 2pm to 4pm