Engage COVID 19 Update - 25 August
High Street Heroes Awards
Nominations sought to recognise remarkable efforts by those who work in our town centres and high streets during the Covid-19 lockdown and re-opening.
Nominate Your High Street Hero Today
Scottish Government Advice
Update on the Scotland Lockdown
From 24 August
- People of all ages will be able to take part in organised outdoor contact sports.
- Bingo halls, amusement arcades, casinos, funfairs and snooker halls will be allowed to reopen and driving lessons can resume.
- Live events such as concerts and comedy will be allowed outdoors with physical distancing, enhanced hygiene and restricted audience numbers.
From 31 August
- Gyms, swimming pools and indoor sports courts can reopen, two weeks earlier than originally planned.
From 14 September
- Those aged over 12 will not be able to take part in contact sports indoors until at least 14 September.
Next Review – 10 September
A number of other changes are planned from 14 September, depending on the outcome of the next review:-
- Reopening indoor soft play areas, theatres and indoor live music venues but not nightclubs.
- Sports stadia should be able to open for limited numbers of spectators, with physical distancing in place.
- More people will be allowed to attend wedding and civil partnership receptions and funeral wakes, although there will remain a restriction on numbers.
- There will be a further review before a decision is taken on when non-essential offices and call centres can resume operations.
Allen Lane Foundation - Grants are available to small registered charities, voluntary groups and charitable organisations for work that makes a difference to people's lives as opposed to simply alleviating the symptoms or current problems and should aim to reduce isolation, stigma and discrimination
Celebrating Renfrewshire Fund - The Celebrating Renfrewshire Fund - by young people, for young people - gives young people a voice in their community and lets them decide how to make living as a young person in Renfrewshire better
Risk Assessing Coronavirus – Thursday, 27 August, 2pm to 4pm
COVID Catch Up, Employability – Friday, 28 August, 10am to 12noon
Your Staff Your Options – Tuesday, 01 September, 2pm to 4pm
Equality & Diversity – Tuesday, 06 October, 2pm to 4pm
Equality & Diversity – Wednesday, 21 October, 10am to 12noon
Visit Scotland - various roles