Engage COVID 19 Update - 21 August
Connecting Scotland is a Scottish Government programme set up in response to coronavirus.
It provides iPads, Chromebooks and support to develop digital skills for people who are digitally excluded and on low incomes.
Phase 2 of the programme launched on 18th August and is focused on:
- households with children, or where a child is normally resident (this includes pregnant women with no child in the household)
- care leavers up to the age of twenty-six (in line with eligibility for aftercare support)
If your organisation would like to help with this programme you can apply here:
These are challenging time for charities in the culture & creative sector.
At Engage through - our GRANTfinder search engine - we have found a number of external funding sources used for the following, key areas of criteria:
- Working in the ARTS or in CULTURE;
- Paying staff,
- Paying Utility Bills,
- Venue Hire.
The list below highlights some of the funders that came up during the search.
- Andor Charitable Trust
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation
- Art Fund Response & Reimagine Grants. (re-opens 12 October 2020)
- Baring foundation Arts & Mental Health Programme
- Clore Duffield Foundation Main Grants
- D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- Foyle Foundation Main Grants Scheme
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Idlewild Trust
- Jerwood Arts
If you would like a more detailed search for your specific charity or community group please contact email@example.com
Star Project - Part Time Administrator