Engage COVID 19 Update - 07 September
Support for Individuals
TNL Community Fund update: changes to our funding and more
- National Lottery Awards for All and Young Start funds will remain open and unchanged
- Improving Lives grants remain open, but will be shorter, quicker to access, and will fund a wider range of work focused on recovery from COVID-19.
- From October 1 2020 the maximum Improving Lives grant will be £200k for up to three years.
- Community-Led Activity grants remain open. We’re reviewing these now to make sure they are relevant to the current situation, and will make any changes before the end of 2020.
- We’re still prioritising COVID-19 responses across all our funds – but we remain open to non-COVID-19 related work too.
- Apart from the review and amendments highlighted here, there will be no other large-scale changes to our main grants until at least 2022.
Essentia Foundation - Grants are available to small charities and community groups for projects aiming to improve the health and social welfare of children and young people and those providing opportunities for training, enhanced learning and upskilling.