11am - 3pm
All businesses need to be able to forecast to ensure a stable financial future. In these sessions you’ll learn what a cash flow forecast actually is, and why it’s important to put one together for your own social enterprise.
The programme is divided into two workshops:
The first session will: consider what ‘cashflow’ means, why a business needs to plan and what a cashflow forecast is. It will also include exercises designed to help you build your own cash flow forecast (to be completed before the second session).
The second session will: review the exercise and build your cashflow, help you understand what funders are looking for, highlight some common mistakes and demonstrate how a simple cashflow will help you to manage your business. Time will also be available to discuss your completed exercise and your newly created draft cashflow forecast.
Join this engaging, interactive workshop to find out more!
For you if:
- you’d like to understand basic cashflow forecasting
- you’re ready to develop a draft cashflow for your own enterprise
- you are in the early stages of developing your social enterprise
NOT for you if:
- you are a not a pre-start or early start up social enterprise
- you need a specific style of cashflow to apply for funding to another organisation
- you are just looking for advice on how to use Excel
Please ensure you can attend both sessions before booking:
Wednesday 14th October 11.00am-12.30pm AND 1.30pm-3.00pm
Tuesday 17th November 10.30am-12.00pm AND Tuesday 24th November 10.30am-12.00pm
This course is fully funded and there is no charge to participants